Friday, July 31, 2026

Reunion 2026

We held the reunion on July 30 and 31 with over 30 attendees. Here are some photos.


Alan N and Gary D finally made another reunion. I hadn't seen Alan in some time and Gary came from Moruya. These conversations are the best part of the reunion.


My wife Marianne, sister Clare and brother-in-law Ric hoing into their food.


Doug B must have been on a diet. No diet for  the others. The finger of doom at the bottom left belongs to Robyn C.


Somehow I missed getting Cheryl into the photo, but we were all pleased to see Derek. Robyn will be coming to our future lunches for the locals. She remembers me as standing to attention with well-pressed clothes. I don't.


Fran and Warren Gilchrist who will also be coming to the lunches. 


My memory for faces is diminishing so I am not going to attempt to remember for the rest of the photos.



Harry came all the way from Perth. We appreciate the effort.



The dinner was good but the tables were too far apart for the speeches to be heard. At our next lunch, we will discuss what we will organize for the next reunion, probably in 2028.

There was a brief tour of the restored Customs House Hotel.


At the picnic lunch in Ululah. It's such a lovely location and so different from the cow paths back in the 60's.


Graeme organized the food from the same place as last time. I enjoyed what I ate.




I really enjoy watching my former classmates and friends relaxing and enjoying each other's company. This reunion was particularly easy to organize since I knew that if something didn't go exactly as planned, we would all just go with the flow and keep talking with our old friends.







No comments:

Post a Comment